My Adventures in Barcelona

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Las Ramblas

Francisco, Jordi (spain) & mike from london


Lazy blogger I am, so shall backtrack abit here, it was la merce last weekend, its this 4 day long street festival that goes on in Barcelona in Sept. They have like street concerts, I love the Spanish bands! Some cool music they got there. The streets were filled with people all day long, livening up the already lively streets of Barcelona. But the best part of the whole festival has got to be the fireworks display on the last day of la merce. Against the backdrop of the musical fountain at plaza espanya was this 40 min long non-stop fireworks display. It was most awesome, nothing like I’ve ever seen.

fireworks @ plaza espanya


bang boom*

Y*joyride

About
me at
Escuela Superior de Comercio Internacional @ University Pompeu Fabra Barcelona, Spain

kiss


loved
[ anna ]
[ linzie ]
[ sam ]
[ jan ]
[ steph ]
[ ki ]
[ alex ]
[ miranda ]